Friday 11 February 2011

Dandy days

Well I must say things are going just Dandy these days.

Over the last month I've written and drawn 3 two page strips for The Dandy annual 2012 and am now embarking on my second series for the weekly!

I've got to keep it all under wraps, but I can say I'm really pleased with the way the comics are turning out. Now I just need to see some of it in print!

My first 6 part series for The Dandy should be appearing anytime in the next few weeks so I'll keep you posted.

Cheers


3 comments:

  1. Can't wait Steve, looks really cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SOOOO excited about seeing your work in The Dandy, Steve! Can't wait!

    Glad it's all going so well, too! HUZZAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys hope you enjoy it. The wait is killing me!

    ReplyDelete