Thursday 24 March 2011

THIS WEEK Daredevil Dad's Polar Challenge!


This week in The Dandy, Daredevil Dad is on a polar challenge!

Why not pop to the shops and see what happens to everyone's favourite stunt crazed parent.

The voting poll is now working properly and those wrestling maniacs Tag Team Tastic are now in the lead!!

Dad is lagging behind in third place but is catching up fast, now only 11 points behind second place contestant Harry and his Hippo!!

It's all to play for so go VOTE for your favourite strip TODAY!! You know who...

No, not the blinking Hippo!

3 comments:

  1. The poll isn't quite working properly yet, if you voted in the previous poll (when it was a vote for the favourite characters in the relaunch) then you can't vote in the new poll, as it's blocking those IPs. So I'm losing a lot of votes from people who took part in the first poll, who've told me they can't vote now :( Booooooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah same problem for me. I voted for GvD last time round so now I can't even vote in this poll. Very frustrating! We work hard on this stuff. I hope it can be sorted and a fair outcome achieved for all involved.

    I've had several reports from other people too on the same problem.

    ReplyDelete