Thursday 19 May 2011

Pass the Peril


I'm pleased to announce that a new version of Beryl the Peril hits the interweb today.

Here's the official blurb:
Drum roll please.... here's the first part of our new Pass the Peril online comic strip! Steven Beckett kicks us off with his take on Beryl the Peril! Now it's up to YOU to decide what happens next! Email in your suggestions by midnight Friday and our next mystery artist will choose the best one, draw it and post up the next part on Monday!

I was really happy to be one of four artists chosen to be involved in this, and it is a thrill for me to bring the first installment to you. Each artist is encouraged to bring their own unique style to the project and you can see my 'Beryl' pictured. Check out the strip here : Pass the Peril.

2 comments:

  1. Love the gag strip it should be in The Dandy..its that good..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! thanks Peter, hopefully if the response is good enough Beryl may return to the Dandy pages! I would certainly love to do it. I can't wait to see how the other artists we have lined up interpret Beryl.

    ReplyDelete